Tammy Jutsum is a native of the Pasadena community and lives with her husband Ross in Sierra Madre. They have two grown daughters — Heidi and her husband Ryan live in Connecticut with their two children (five-year-old Grace and two-year Gabriel) where Ryan is a Professor at Yale University and Heidi works for Innovations for Poverty Action; Lisa and her husband Jonathan, together with their 23-month old fraternal twins, Evelyne and Isaiah, just returned from doing several years of humanitarian work in Central Asia.
Tammy and Ross are actively involved in various community organizations including Pasadena Rotary, the Tournament of Roses and the University Club. Tammy has more than 26 years of experience in residential real estate. Her extensive personal knowledge of the Pasadena area, coupled with her dedication and zeal have helped Tammy adapt to the ever-changing market. Buyers and sellers alike represented by Tammy constantly commend her friendly, cheerful, professional manner and her ability to overlook no detail in the process!
What some of her clients said about Tammy
- “Tammy’s service was completely professional but warm and friendly at the same time! She is the perfect REALTOR®– a ‘keeper!'” — Lois Coleman, Pasadena
- “Tammy is very knowledgeable and understands the psychology of the market–experience and expertise do matter and Tammy’s strategies were spot on.” Todd and Nancy Squires, Pasadena
- “I recently became disabled and Tammy was very sensitive and protective of me, keeping my well-being in mind at all times. I give Tammy all the credit for being on top of everything, facilitating excellent communications and coordination between all parties involved.” — Beverly Norheim, Altadena
- “Tammy was great! Her constant contact, willingness to give advice, thorough knowledge of reality and her overall friendliness were much appreciated.” — Christine Goethals, Pasadena
- “Tammy was exceptional in her quality of service across all dimensions of the process. I would recommend her without exception to anyone. I have the utmost confidence, respect and appreciation for her integrity, work ethic, professional competence and profound trustworthiness.” — Susan Mull, Altadena
- “Selling the home my husband and I shared for more than 50 years was not an easy thing to face, but the warmth and friendliness and thorough professional manner of Tammy Jutsum made my transition much more bearable — she was there for me and always worked with my best interests at heart.” — Mary Ferguson, Pasadena
- “Tammy did an outstanding job for us! She is an excellent agent who worked very hard for us. We would highly recommend her to other potential buyers and sellers.” — David and Linda Register, Sunland