Upon entering this 1913 bungalow, one is taken aback by the striking addition by Francois Perrin, which separates the west side of the house from its classic craftsman origins, and opens onto a lush, green garden with mature fruit trees. The kitchen is supported with steel X-braces and wrapped in Western Incense cedar, all milled from one tree. 4’X4’ skylights funnel light into the interiors. The master has a freestanding bathroom within its midst.. The house is situated literally around the corner from the hub of Abbot Kinney, offering a transcendent Venice lifestyle. A true convergence of location, landscape, history and design.